Author Topic: Neil Young, Brisbane tonight 21st Jan - Ticket.  (Read 5855 times)

Offline Forrykook

Neil Young, Brisbane tonight 21st Jan - Ticket.
« on: Wed 21 Jan 2009 16:47:41 »
No sure if I'm allowed to make a post like this but I have one Neil Young ticket for tonight to get rid of. My wife and I had four tix for us and another couple. The other couple have pulled out just last night...Grrrr. We have a single friend to take one ticket but now have one left. Trying to sell in ebay at present. Item number: 190281457541

We're not trying to make a profit, I just want someone to have the ticket.

Call or email. Make an offer. We'll meet before the concert.
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.

Offline Forrykook

Re: Neil Young, Brisbane tonight 21st Jan - Ticket.
« Reply #1 on: Sun 25 Jan 2009 04:25:56 »
Well we got rid of the ticket. glad to have enabled another bum on a seat rather than an extra ticket in my pocket. Neil Young was absolutely fantastic. The only criticism that we have is that he didn't connect with the audience. He didn't talk at all, didn't tell any stories or anything. Didn't even say thank you for applause. He was just having a great time jamming with his band and we were just there listening.
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.