Angels concert on MAX tv 7:30 tonight for those that missed them

Repeats
Sunday 8 March 9.30pm
Monday 9 March 1pm
Thursday 12 March 2pm
Thursday 12 March 9.30pm
Sunday 15 March 12noon

sachabinky:
What does Doc look like now, is he sick or something?
 :o :o

Gondwanna:

--- Quote from: vbs on Thu 03 Jul 2008 05:50:48 ---Read in a local gig guide when I was visiting NSW that the re-formed Angels will be doing a national tour.

Being an Angels fan from way back - I was thrilled. That is till I get back to Western Australia and go to their web page to check out their tour dates. No Western Australia visit - yet they will play some country NSW gigs out the back of Bourke but appear to miss a whole state.

Seems the west is always forgotten by the good bands - we are part of Australia (probably should have succeeded in the early years as they originally planned - we would have probably got more band tours if we were classed another country).

The west is alright (execpt for the Eagles and Dockers footy teams).

--- End quote ---

The only bad part about Western Australia is that WA stands for "Wait Awhile"... it won't happen overnight.... but it will happen!!    Yeh right.

at  least Kevin Borich wants to head here for a few shows.. now all he needs is a promoter willing to make it happen!!

hotrodstump.:
I think that we really are spoiled for choice when it comes to live music in Melbourne, although the government is doing its best to kill the live music scene at a grass roots level.  I lived in S.A for 12 months and although the local scene was good I agree that very few big name acts ever put it on there tours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version