Comments, Suggestions, Discussions > Lets have a Winge

Angels National Tour

(1/3) > >>

vbs:
Read in a local gig guide when I was visiting NSW that the re-formed Angels will be doing a national tour.

Being an Angels fan from way back - I was thrilled. That is till I get back to Western Australia and go to their web page to check out their tour dates. No Western Australia visit - yet they will play some country NSW gigs out the back of Bourke but appear to miss a whole state.

Seems the west is always forgotten by the good bands - we are part of Australia (probably should have succeeded in the early years as they originally planned - we would have probably got more band tours if we were classed another country).

The west is alright (execpt for the Eagles and Dockers footy teams).

Beergut:
Try living in Adelaide! We see all the major overseas acts come do their Australian tours; of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.

Adelaide always seems to miss out on the biggest acts.

Rodamo:
Yep

I agree VBS,We have missed out on loads of good concerts over the years,I guess the promotors think its to far,and to hard,although the Nullabour has its good points as well ;)

StavrosPlod:
Stacky, Mrs Stacky and I caught The Angels in the final concert of their (almost) National Tour at Newcastle Panthers last night. It was a red hot show. They were smokin' baby!!!!

The only thing that seems to have changed over the last 30 years is the price of beer - but don't get Stacky started on that!!!

vbs:
Thanks for rubbing it in Stacky.
Sound like it is a great show we in the west will be missing out on..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version