Author Topic: The Angels Upcoming Shows  (Read 10585 times)

Offline Voulamay

• Patron
The Angels Upcoming Shows
« on: Tue 24 Jun 2008 23:56:00 »
Really looking forward to the Angels upcoming show.  Espicailly celebrating 30 years of "Face to Face" with Buzz and Chris Bailey back.   Souths Juniors and the Revesby Workers watch out.  :) ;D
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
George Best.

Offline Rodamo

• Free Classified Ad site
Re: The Angels Upcoming Shows
« Reply #1 on: Fri 27 Jun 2008 20:36:45 »
Is Doc with them,is it a national tour?
I hope so.........

Offline NerdBurger

• Patron
  • Drank the slab that Bon Scott drunk...
« Reply #2 on: Fri 03 Oct 2008 09:33:34 »
It's good to see that they are doing another tour in December as the last one here in Melbourne they played 3 concerts in the outer suburbs.  It would have required a one hour trip, a cut lunch and fifty bucks of petrol.  ::)

This time round they are playing around the corner from where I live, so I'll definitely be going.  They are also doing A Day on the Green and a bunch of concerts with The Tatts! ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Due to overwhelming public demand The Angels are proud to announce they’re hitting the road once again on the ‘Night Attack’ Tour.

After selling out the entire run of ‘Face to Face’ anniversary concerts earlier this year, The Angels with support act Hell City Glamours will tour Australia throughout October, November and December.

Tickets go on sale on September the 15th, check with the venues or www.theangels.com.au for more information.

The Angels ‘Night Attack’ Tour Dates:
October Wednesday 15th- Coffs Harbour Ex Services
October Thursday 16th- Club Forster
October Friday 17th- Port Macquarie Panthers
October Saturday 18th- A Day on the Green (Mudgee)
October Saturday 25th- Westdale Festival (WA)
October Friday 31st- Revesby Workers Club
November Saturday 1st- Selinas with Rose Tattoo
November Wednesday 5th- Barwon Heads Hotel
November Thursday 6th- Traralgon Inferno Nightclub
November Friday 7th- Forum Melbourne with Rose Tattoo
November Saturday 8th- Forum Melbourne with Rose Tattoo
November Thursday 20th- Caloundra RSL
November Friday 21st- Brisbane Mansfield Tavern
November Saturday 22nd- Gold Coast Seagulls
November Sunday 23rd- Toowoomba Rumours Nightclub
November Thursday 27th- Mildura Settlers Hotel
November Friday 28th- Thebarton Theatre with Rose Tattoo
November Saturday 29th- Robe Festival (SA)
December Thursday 4th- Croxton Park Hotel
December Friday 5th- Frankston Pier Hotel
December Saturday 6th- A Day on the Green (Yarra Valley)
December Sunday 7th- Doncaster Shoppingtown Hotel

Wearing a pair of super high-powered glasses that provides millions of mega-tons of energy through the sensitive muscles in his head.

Offline Voulamay

• Patron
« Reply #3 on: Mon 27 Oct 2008 02:28:56 »
Revesby Workers here I come  ;D
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
George Best.

Offline Skids

« Reply #4 on: Mon 27 Oct 2008 06:41:50 »
Revesby Workers here I come  ;D
Selinas 4 me !!!! with the tatts  ;D ;D
so ner....  :P

Offline wirocker

« Reply #5 on: Sat 15 Nov 2008 08:13:59 »
Wish I could get over there to see these guys live.   :(

Offline NerdBurger

• Patron
« Reply #6 on: Fri 12 Dec 2008 09:36:46 »
I've been pretty busy recently. I took these shots for the popular local aussie music website, TheDwarf.com.au.

http://www.thedwarf.com.au/nd/photos/melbourne/the_angels

It was a great night. I got to sing (or scream) the famous "no way get lost F*OFF" with Doc Neeson during "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again".  ;D

If you want to see larger versions of the photos, please check out my FLICKR website. HEY! Leave some comments while you're there! :P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockoutwithmycockoutphotos/sets/

Wearing a pair of super high-powered glasses that provides millions of mega-tons of energy through the sensitive muscles in his head.

Offline stacky

« Reply #7 on: Sat 13 Dec 2008 15:12:01 »
Some great photos Nerdburger- I now remember the young bloke who played a couple of tunes with the Angels at the Newy Workers show-
is this John Brewster's son by any chance ?

Offline NerdBurger

• Patron
« Reply #8 on: Sun 14 Dec 2008 00:20:57 »
With John Brewster's recent heart attack before their Toowoomba 26th November Queensland concert, his eldest son Sam stepped in.

For those who don't know, John Brewster was rushed to hospital and had a 5-way bypass operation.  According to Doc (that's Doc Neeson and not a real Doctor :P )...he is doing well and on the road to recovery.

According to the annoucement The Angels made..."Sam is the obvious replacement for John as he learned all the songs in the womb".

John Brewster's other son, I think, is on drums.  I don't know his name? If you have a look at my photos, they bloody look like twins, if you ask me.  ;D

If you are bored....check out my website.  There's a shitload of my recent concert photos....

http://www.carbiewarbie.com

...and music videos, with some rare aussie clips of Easybeats, Loved Ones, Radio Birdman, Louis Tillet, Go-Betweens, TISM, Tumbleweed, The Saints, Ed Kuepper, The Reels, Do Ri Me, Divinyls, Thorpie, Acca-dacca, blah blah blah :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOutWithYrCockOut