Comments, Suggestions, Discussions > Ausrock Forums

Glad to be back

<< < (2/2)

mcphert1:
Thanks for the feedback.  All the best

deutros:
Welcome back mcphert firstly let me assure you that whatever the problem it will always be your fault as the management denies everything.   :laugh24: :laugh24:
Seriously though be assured you are not the only one to have issues I know at the moment long time member johng has been unable to even find the site keeps getting 404.
Well anyway you're back in hope it stays that way for you.

Hector McFreckle:
I also haven't been able to access the forum using Chrome, so I'm back to using Firefox after many years.
I think that Guy may be right...it may be the case of clearing the cache in Chrome, and allowing permission in settings.

SunnyToo:
I've never understood why anyone would use any Google product when alternatives exist.

I use Firefox with no problems but you do need to go into Privacy & Security settings and select "Don’t enable HTTPS-Only Mode".

For privacy I also use the "Privacy Badger" extension to block trackers and it seems to work reasonably well. It also has the bonus of blocking most ads from third party sites. "Privacy Badger" is also available for Chrome, Opera and Edge and I would recommend installing it.

I also avoid using Google as a search engine; instead I use Duckduckgo who's search results are pretty good and who don't track you the way Google does.

mcphert1:
Deutros

Actually I was getting that 404 message as well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version