Author Topic: Poker Player  (Read 4686 times)

Offline donlau

• VIP
Poker Player
« on: Fri 30 Apr 2010 17:39:38 »
Bruce, Robbo and his missus were playing poker one evening. Bruce accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Robbo's wife Sheila's map of Tassie as she wasn't wearing any undies under her dress! Shocked by this, Bruce upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later, Bruce went to the kitchen to get more beer. Robbo's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?" Surprised by the boldness, Bruce courageously admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, " Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500," After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Bruce confirms that he is interested. She tells him that since her husband Robbo works Friday arvos and Bruce doesn't, Bruce should be at her house around 2:00p.m. When Friday rolled around, Bruce showed up at Robbo's house at 2p.m. sharp and after paying Sheila the agreed sum of $500 they went to the bedroom and had sex and Bruce paid as agreed. Bruce quickly dressed and left. As usual, Robbo came home from work at 6 p.m. and upon entering the house, asked Sheila abruptly. "Did Bruce come by the house this afternoon? Sheila answered "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked,"And did he give you $500?" In terror she assumed that somehow he had found out and after mustering her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500," Robbo, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, Good on him, I was hoping he did. Bruce came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."
Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player!!