Author Topic: New Dad  (Read 4696 times)

Offline donlau

• VIP
New Dad
« on: Fri 30 Apr 2010 17:17:22 »
A man and his wife are having a baby. The time when the baby is due to arrive finally comes and the husband grabs his video camera and takes his wife to the hospital. When he get there the nurse start to do thier stuff. The man asks the nurses if there is anything he can do to help. The nurse relpies no please wait outside. After five minutes the man asks the same question and gets the same reply. this carrys on untill the baby is born and he asks the question again. This time the nurse replys if you want you can wash the baby. The new dad is thrilled at this suggestion and goes off to wash the baby. After a while the nurse returns to check on the dad. When she arrives she sees him with his finger in the baby nostrils moving the baby around like a boat. The nurse say that is not how you wash a baby. The dad replies: 'It is when the water is too hot!!'

Offline Forrykook

Re: New Dad
« Reply #1 on: Fri 02 Jul 2010 07:49:46 »
Oh no! I chuckled and grimaced at the same time and immediately felt guilty about the chuckling part.
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.