Author Topic: Car thieves  (Read 6394 times)

Offline relaxmax

• Patron
  • relax lay back and enjoy the ride
Car thieves
« on: Thu 04 Mar 2010 15:08:53 »
I am really pi$$ed off as some no good mongrel knocked off my station car (car fro going to railway station and back).  Has a little beat up 88 Astra thta someone took a fancy too - specificaly bought this car as I figured no-one would want to steal it - HOW WRONG WAS I!!!!!

Was insured for 3rd party fire theft and it's great thta I have a hire car for 14 days but the claim is only going to pay market value and I'll be lucky to get a pushbike once the insurance co has deducted all their odds and sods. 

The kids car seats were in the back and now we have the hassle of replacing them as well and they aren't covered by the policy....

I sure hope the ba$tard enjoyed the full tank of juice.  I am not going to degenerate into stereotyping the persons I beleieve may be responsible but suffice to say we probalby pay them not to work.......

Car ran like a charm and I've never had to spend a cent on it.  My daughter is nearly 4 and has had a hard time comprehending why daddy will now be catching the bus to work and why we can't take the rocket up to Bunnings for toy shopping!!!! >:(

Offline Skids

Re: Car thieves
« Reply #1 on: Fri 05 Mar 2010 19:49:00 »
scumbags!!.. i am lucky enough (touch wood) to never have a car stolen ( not that i've ever really had a good car) but it would suck to lose the childseats, maybe u might get it back yet? hopefully not as a burnt out shell ???
so ner....  :P

Offline brevant

« Reply #2 on: Fri 05 Mar 2010 20:09:35 »
I feel your pain. I had my HR Holden stolen 3 times and the wheels stolen once. And my commodore stolen once. All of this in the space of about 3yrs. Luckily i got them all back minus a few cassettes.

This was in the 80's when car theft went crazy over here.  :police:

Offline relaxmax

• Patron
  • relax lay back and enjoy the ride
« Reply #3 on: Fri 26 Mar 2010 00:57:25 »
Car has not come back, but a red light camera fine did for the night after it was stolen.

Offline WonderWoman

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: Sat 29 May 2010 03:56:54 »
Don't worry relaxmax they will get their KARMA - lol  :P