Author Topic: Ross Wilson (Daddy Cool) Special VIP offer. Opens Friday 19th June!  (Read 11186 times)

Offline Jukebox

Just got this on the Ross Wilson mailing list.
Thought some people here would be interested.

OK, so I'm kinda hoping that someone on the forum will attend & share the exclusive CD on the private area. LOL

Subject: Special VIP offer opens Friday!!
From: "Ross Wilson Newsletter" <rwnewsletter@daddycool.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:32:54 +1000

Hi there music lover,

We're gonna have a hell of a time!

When? Friday 14th of August 2009 at The Palais Theatre, St Kilda.

Its my 45th Anniversary-in-music celebration concert but, since my mate Joe Camilleri already used that one for HIS May 9th sold out show, I'm calling mine '5 Decades Of Cool' - that's right, from the Sixties to the Noughties, a hell of a time.

What a journey. From my first single with The Pink Finks in 1965 to The Party Machine, Sons Of The Vegetal Mother, blitzing the 70s with Daddy Cool, producing Skyhooks, forming Mighty Kong, hits in the 80s with Mondo Rock, writing for other dudes & tripping the solo fantastic from the 90s til now. To help me cover the distance there'll be cool guests aplenty from all 5 decades. Got a lotta songs to sing & some rockin' fully licenced musos to back me up. Along the way there'll be all the essentials you want, but some surprise detours as well.

As loyal fans of mine I want to offer you the chance to buy tickets FIRST before they go on sale to the general public. Tickets are $85.00 (transaction fees may apply) and included in that ticket price is a copy of the Hell Of A Time CD. This album is exclusive to the '5 Decades Of Cool' concert punters & is a compilation of personally selected primo solo tracks of mine, including some previously unreleased gems; & the brand new title track is a taste from my forthcoming US recorded album.

To enable you to purchase tickets I have set up a special presale online link so from 9am, Friday 19th June go to www.ticketmaster.com.au and search 'Ross Wilson' then use password BOSS and you be able to purchase tickets until 5pm, Friday 26th June. However there are also very limited SPECIAL VIP TICKETS availiable that include premium seats and a VIP laminate for access to the after party.

See you at the show!

Ross

Offer 1

Presale 9am Fri 19 June
ticketmaster.com.au
search 'Ross Wilson'
Password BOSS
closes 5pm 26 June

Offer 2

Premium VIP Pack
limited availability
includes VIP laminate
after show party
email sam@rcp.com.au
by Friday 3rd July, 5pm
including
QUANTITY OF REQUESTED TICKETS
FULL NAME
POSTAL ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBERS

We will reply to you with confirmation of your tickets and details for payment and delivery.

National Tour Dates at
www.rosswilson.com.au

Offline Jukebox

I bet you live nearer than I do! LOL

Offline MattyA

I got sent the invite too, as I am a huge Ross Wilson fan.  When I did the sums from Brisbane it was going to be nearly $1000 to attend - so we won't be joining in the celebrations.

I made some enquiries about the Cd and there are only going to be 2500 made - capacity for the theatre is close to 2900 so if it is a sell-out and you are going - make sure you are early and not last in the door - as you might miss out on the CD!