Author Topic: What The Hell Is Wrong With Aussie Radio  (Read 29111 times)

Offline hotrodstump.

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Aussie Radio
« Reply #30 on: Sun 25 Apr 2010 20:21:14 »
Pirate Radio station sounds like a great idea.  No Ads = Heaven.

I live in the country and we have the choice of 2 stations owned by the same company.  The DJs are so back its a running joke and they only play round 30 different songs then start to repeat them.  That includes the classic rock type station.  Yo know if they say AC/DC is comming up that they will play high voltage.  Even though AC/DC has hundreds of songs that is the ONLY one I have ever heard them play! Please.

Offline donlau

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: Sun 02 May 2010 15:29:50 »
Yes all the problems have been pointed out;Ads, DJ's trying to be funny,same songs being overplayed.Also the fact that you can carry your own extensive playlist in your pocket.Thats where these forums are great,people talking about music,sharing their favorite music etc.

Offline DeadEyesOpened

« Reply #32 on: Sun 02 May 2010 21:31:54 »

Now Streaming at www.livestream.com/ozmusic

Testing a new (to me) streaming platform, currently only audio (with pictures), in the future I will broadcast full eps of Countdown etc, that I have tucked away on various discs.

Would appreciate feedback guys, I'm not set up perfectly yet, so there may be a few glitches, but for the next 2 days I will leave it alone and see if the platform will stand up to what I want to do. You can leave feedback in the chat area of livestream, or you can send me a pm, or even post below.

DEO

Offline WonderWoman

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: Sat 29 May 2010 03:59:40 »
Don't listen to the Radio much these days - they constantly play the same songs over & over & there are way too many ads - thank god I have got my Iphone   :)