• Little Aussie Albums
Re: poetin
« Reply #1 on: Sat 26 Feb 2022 01:45:16 »
TO true. :Grrrrrr:

The following users thanked this post: Tomado

Offline Tomado

« Reply #2 on: Mon 28 Feb 2022 17:19:34 »
The 'niveau' has been raised by Putty to Nuclear niveau.
Putty is becoming more and more isolated, now how about Aus/enz & China & Japan?
« Last Edit: Tue 01 Mar 2022 12:12:08 by Tomado »

Offline Tomado

« Reply #3 on: Tue 01 Mar 2022 14:38:34 »
Everybody here in Holland that know I'm an Aussie are asking me WHAT is my country doing?
I ashameingly have to reply nothing. I just know of nothing...
Please inform me if I'm wrong.The eu have funded Oz during that 1999 fire so I reckon it would be a nice gesture towards eu to help Ukrine, don't you?
I know and have experienced before that this site doesn't like/want me to have a political retoric but: just put a sock in it.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #4 on: Tue 01 Mar 2022 16:36:08 »
Tom, the same sanctions have been applied here as everywhere else, including the personal sanctions against Putin himself. We were a bit tardy in applying those personal sanctions, but it has been done.

It's difficult to boycott Russian goods because, well there aren't all that many things on our shelves that originate in Russia. So at best it's a token gesture.

I don't know how much news from home you get, but ATM we have our own problems that you may not be aware of with that monster being the centre of all your news broadcasts. There's been record flooding from above the Sunshine Coast, through Brisbane & the Gold Coast, northern NSW & today the storm is heading towards Sydney. This is happening as I type this, and more rain is on the way in the next week. Lismore is under 2 metres more water than their previous flood peak record, and many other towns have had the highest rainfall since records began back in the 1870's.

So, terrible as the Ukrainian crisis is, the current flooding has pushed it to page 2 news over here, and our floods have become the more immediate problem.

Please reassure your friends though that we are with them 100% in condemning Russia, but we're only a small player here. I just wish the prick had never been born....

Never stand between a tree and a dog

The following users thanked this post: Newrace, deutros, Tomado

Offline arfa

« Reply #5 on: Tue 01 Mar 2022 21:39:27 »
As one of your past victims. I see your lack of knowledge continues. Have you been to News.com.au or SMH. Com.au or perhaps theage.com.au or even abc.net.au? If you had you would be aware of what’s happening in Australia and you would able to answer your Dutch friend’s questions. Probably a better option than posting on a music site.

The following users thanked this post: Tomado

Offline Tomado

« Reply #6 on: Wed 02 Mar 2022 15:03:44 »
The floods is also a hot item here on the Dutch news and of course it worries me just as bloody much. Just like the 2019/20 bushfires.
It's really nice to read BG's last line; me too!
 :( Hey I just asked to don't buy anything Russian. You know, Every little bit helps.

Of course arfa is right (victim? Btw arfa is a very commonly used name in Marokko, c.s.).
But you arfa can not blame other Dutch people who don't know of the sites that you read.
Even thou their English, next to their Dutch, is far more superior than your non-existent ability to .... Dutch  :hahaha: .
Makes me wonder thou if you (can) read the Dutch newspapers? No don't think so... but hay surprise me  :wow: .

You, arfa, might not like it, but I post anywhere I like. I don't feel that I need your permission.
So, mate, just keep chewing on that dirty sock of yours...

Offline Tomado

« Reply #7 on: Tue 05 Apr 2022 15:54:41 »
Jeez wat a .... is a Phuttecunt?
If one watches TV news and sees the devastation and the mass-murders done by Russians of innocent Ukrain citicens ordered by
Pjoetje...
Like nazis during WW2 "Ich Habe het niet gewist.".. jaja but now translated in Russian...I wonder how can one stand a-side, sleep @night and still be partial or be in favour of Russians?I think Russians are appalling.Puttecunt way upfront.
Viva Ukrain