Author Topic: THREE MORE SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG ..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH  (Read 3172 times)

Offline CESARUY

hello friend, greetings from uruguay,
The truth is that I was surprised with this forum and with the members who help and know a lot about music ... thank you all!
Here I leave 3 more songs to see if someone may know.
there are two small parts of some songs from the movie: Dear Air 1994) HERE IS THE YOUTUBE LINK,   AND THE MINUTE IN WHICH THE SONG PLAYS TO HELP THEM A LITTLE MORE (the song that plays on time: 1.01.56)
And the third song I can't find the interpreter or get any information about the year or album of this group from Australia.
Thank you in advance for taking your time to help me. greetings

https://mega.nz/folder/glIGBbqZ#bTLSJ3WQawx5QMONnCTEtQ

CESAR   :ThumbUD:
« Last Edit: Sat 30 Jan 2021 11:20:34 by CESARUY »

Offline punkinblue9

Band looks familiar, like I should know.  Looks as though filmed in California, or Florida, with the palm trees.

Am told this is an Aussie group called Piracy, who did make a charity single of Happy Xmas The War Is Over, but that's as far as it goes.  Group members, individually, were once part of the bands listed under the video.
« Last Edit: Mon 31 May 2021 17:38:17 by punkinblue9 »

Offline Whalanboy

Band looks familiar, like I should know.  Looks as though filmed in California, or Florida, with the palm trees.

Am told this is an Aussie group called Piracy, who did make a charity single of Happy Xmas The War Is Over, but that's as far as it goes.  Group members, individually, were once part of the bands listed under the video.

The band is "Piracy" - the song is called "Drive in radio". The band was never signed so no actual cd release was done. The band is familiar to Australian indie and synth pop fans and is made up of : Peter Dickson (Mother Goose) - guitar and vocals, Martin Fisher(Little Heroes, Dear Enemy) - keyboards and vocals, Peter Leslie(Little Heroes, Dear Enemy) - bass and vocals, and Peter Robertson(Geisha) - drums and vocals.
Some people call themselves islanders , some people buy themselves an island but me, i live on the best island in the world, Australia. My final words are simple, MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS !

Offline Whalanboy

The song from Dead Air is called I don't want to die and is by Theresa Walker and Tim Hall.

I was unable to find a site to buy or download but it is on YouTube.
Some people call themselves islanders , some people buy themselves an island but me, i live on the best island in the world, Australia. My final words are simple, MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS !