Author Topic: Happy  (Read 9691 times)

Offline zdsc

Happy
« on: Tue 03 Jul 2018 11:29:06 »
I just wanted to say how happy I am to discover that this forum is still going.  I was a blog follower about a decade ago, and when it stopped and moved here, I joined and was semi-active for a while.  I'm from the UK, but I've been a fan of Australian music for years and I've struggled so much to get information about Australian bands here in the UK, so the blog/forum were absolutely brilliant.

...but then life really got in the way - and the killer blow was that I stopped listening to music altogether after a traumatic brain injury (it was too "stimulating" for my struggling brain). 

Anyway, I've been listening to music again for a few years now...and I was sitting at my PC the other night, and I suddenly remembered the existence of this site.  (It sounds like nothing, but when you've been hit with memory problems following an accident, it was a big, "OH YES!" moment).  ...so I just wanted to say how happy I was to log on the other week and find that you're all still here.  I was amazed to find that you're still going, and I just wanted to express my appreciation.   :Thumbup:)

The following users thanked this post: Newrace, kelvin1962, MrPurser, Mickomidoz

Offline Newrace

Re: Happy
« Reply #1 on: Tue 03 Jul 2018 14:12:22 »
 :hihi: It is great having you back, I think the last time you were here was 7 years ago. I hope all is well in the future :thankyou1: :rnr: :punk: :Thumbup:)
« Last Edit: Tue 03 Jul 2018 14:28:34 by Newrace »

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new !!!

The following users thanked this post: zdsc

Offline ozmuze

« Reply #2 on: Tue 03 Jul 2018 19:00:23 »
What an amazing post to read!!
I was touched reading it and hope that zdsc continues his/her recovery and gets back as much normal function as is humanly possible.
Yes, this is a brilliant site for getting information about our Aussie artists and the people here are only too willing to give you the best, most accurate information possible.
WELCOME BACK!!
Cheers,
Oz

The following users thanked this post: new4life, zdsc, Tomado

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #3 on: Wed 04 Jul 2018 04:01:00 »
 :( Always great to have a member who has been AWOL for a long time to suddenly make an appearance zdsc so sorry to hear of your accident and the repercussions great to hear you're on the mend the good thing is that you'll fit right in here with memory loss and brain damage.  :Thumbup:)

The following users thanked this post: zdsc, Tomado

Offline zdsc

« Reply #4 on: Sun 08 Jul 2018 12:36:06 »
Thanks everyone for such awesome posts - I am super happy to be back!   :drum:

The following users thanked this post: Newrace

Offline Tomado

« Reply #5 on: Tue 14 Aug 2018 17:00:23 »
Me 2 am saddened to read about your woes zdsc  :gmab:
But @ the same time I'm glad that you are apparently able 2 find your way around the internet and am glad to welcome you (back) in here again.
Be tuff and enjoy what you encounter in here and stick around mate

:Thumbup:) :rnr:

The following users thanked this post: zdsc

Offline zdsc

« Reply #6 on: Sun 19 Aug 2018 08:52:24 »
Thanks my friend, I really appreciate it  :punk:

:shithappens: and all that.  Just got to keep moving forward and not let it get the better of me, and I am really really loving being back.  You all rock and make my days a lot happier  :yr:]