Author Topic: Socceroos in Russia  (Read 23173 times)

Offline Tomado

Socceroos in Russia
« on: Sun 17 Jun 2018 06:39:17 »
 :thankx:) Socceroos for the spirited stamina you guys displayed today against france.  :yr:] :gmab: :Goodjob:
These days you can only win if you are unsporty and roll over and scream auch I'm murderd. Just like that french idiot  :wanker: Hernandez.  :vsad:
The good guys whom go by the rules are always in a disadvantage.

If you look up  https://www.ad.nl/dossier-wk-2018/poll-was-de-strafschop-van-frankrijk-terecht~a407111c/
You can see (in Dutch) a survey amongst Dutch readers; "was that French penalty for real, or not".
Last time I looked, it was 70-30 in a resounding NO.  :Grrrrrr:
 BBC tv commentators said NO.  :Grrrrrr:
 Dutch tv commentators said NO. :Grrrrrr:

Ref's NEVER EVER learn, be they instructed by FIFA, EUFA or kNVB or looking @ VRA or for their lack of intelligence, they rather be arrogant barstards with their ugly mugs on tv.  :smash:) :wanker:
Those whistling Jack Smith  :wanker: just keep falling into that mainly Mediterranean/Southern American  :wanker: disgusting childish help me Mama I'm dying act (I wish those  :wanker: would die).
  :noob: s
 :gmab:

The following users thanked this post: Guy

Offline Beergut

Re: Socceroos in Russia
« Reply #1 on: Sun 17 Jun 2018 07:35:50 »
A fabulous effort though Tom. We're in soccer mad Turkey right now, and there's been quite a few spectacular acting roles by players in many teams. But being somewhere that's so involved makes all the games so much more interesting.

Let's hope that they do better in the next game.

Never stand between a tree and a dog

The following users thanked this post: Guy, Tomado

Offline Tomado

« Reply #2 on: Sun 17 Jun 2018 07:45:25 »
Holidaying in Turkey are we? Lucky you... albeit not so far from Russia?
Yes I started out complimenting our Socceroos and I still think we we're hard done by by the 'governing body'
And I'm afraid no, I'm certain that this wasn't the last time.
 :vsad:

Offline MrPurser

« Reply #3 on: Sun 17 Jun 2018 20:40:50 »
I think that the Aussies did themselves proud and will carry that on to the nest two pool games - hopefully they'll progress from there and maybe meet France again and kick their a***s.   :Thumbup:)
Another day - another song.

The following users thanked this post: Guy, Tomado

Offline Tomado

« Reply #4 on: Tue 19 Jun 2018 12:12:45 »
Also defeat @cricket and @rugby.... :Grrrrrr:  :smash:)  :rnr:

Offline Tomado

« Reply #5 on: Fri 22 Jun 2018 05:18:43 »
 :gday:
Now The Socceroos vs Keld's Danish Dogs  :hahaha:

Good luck Socceroos  :yr:]
 :gmab:

Offline Tomado

« Reply #6 on: Sun 24 Jun 2018 13:37:36 »
until now i didn't realize that soccer was so unpopulair at least in here it isn't  :wtf: :shithappens:

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #7 on: Tue 26 Jun 2018 02:14:01 »
Never really been a fan of soccer/football Tom even though I played it as a kid Rugby League is my go and the mighty Blues cleaned up on Sunday

The following users thanked this post: Tomado

Offline Tomado

« Reply #8 on: Tue 26 Jun 2018 12:56:07 »
Still, when one's country is participating in such a huge tournement, surely one can only support them?
Well at least that's my opinion and what I do. Even if it's tossing marbles or whatever.
Fact is it's not going that crescendo with international rugby (Ireland 1-2), cricket (whitewash in uk) and hockey.
I blame lack of home-support, it's very much debet for the recent bad results.
But hay  :wtf:
T

Offline Tomado

« Reply #9 on: Wed 27 Jun 2018 10:11:27 »
It's over  :smash:)
 :wtf:
 :Grrrrrr:

Offline dusty

« Reply #10 on: Wed 27 Jun 2018 13:32:13 »
Think they was fighting pretty good  in all 3  match   the defence is OK   they just need some  better technicals frontrunners  to make goals

3 times  i the WM  1974  - 2006  & now   ain't bad  in my eyes   so just wait   4-or 8 years  then the Roos  will be there each time 

Wikipedia  says

Soccer, also known as football, is the most played outdoor team sport in Australia,and ranks in the top ten for television audience.

the only way to live longer  is to be older

Offline Tomado

« Reply #11 on: Sat 07 Jul 2018 14:43:20 »
How cum bastards with a whistle or a flag think they're GOD???
Thanx Belgium 4 sending those schwalbe-babies back home  :Thumbup:)
Crybaby Neymar is/has a smal lul  :smash:) :Grrrrrr: :noob: :vsad:
 :rnr:

Offline Garethofoz

« Reply #12 on: Mon 09 Jul 2018 00:28:13 »
Belgium were the better side and deserved to go through. France v Belgium should be quite a game. I fancy whoever wins that should beat either England or Croatia; wasn't too impressed by England yesterday.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #13 on: Mon 09 Jul 2018 08:33:09 »
France should win easily!

They have far more players who can fall to the ground, clutching their ankle, or knee, or thigh and screaming in agony. Whole bloody team should be nominated for the Oscars.

And the clueless umpires fall for it every time.

Edit: forgot to mention that I will be in Croatia for their next game. That should be quite an experience.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #14 on: Thu 12 Jul 2018 21:49:14 »
Was in the main street of Dubrovnik last night for the game,  along with about 10,000 screaming Croats. Now I'm not a big fan of soccer, but it was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever been part of. What a party!

Looking out of our window this morning there are quite a few comatose bodies in red & white check uniforms littering the streets.

Offline Tomado

« Reply #15 on: Sat 14 Jul 2018 16:44:43 »
Just imagine if you were a soccer-fan (I hate using football, that's bloody Great rugby to me) and if you have a devoted love for a certain club
and/or country?

Spine tickling lovely feeling is what you get. :angel:

Just reckon that a top earning player like baby Neymar  :noob: should be shot on the spot for spoiling it for the rest.
 He a 26-year-old millionaire baby  :vsad:
 I would never ever accept baby Neymar being on my team  :hellno: :Grrrrrr:

Think he's the main blame that Brasil got eliminated  :Muhaha:
 :Thumbup:) :rnr:

Offline Tomado

« Reply #16 on: Sun 15 Jul 2018 09:37:38 »
Exit Brexit babies  :wanker::hahaha:
Congratulations 2 The Red Devils  :Goodjob: :iagree: you are a great team  :yr:] :gmab: (Belgium, allee, Brugse Zotte beer that is)

:Thumbup:) :rnr:

The following users thanked this post: deutros

Offline jink

« Reply #17 on: Thu 19 Jul 2018 06:34:28 »
Was in the main street of Dubrovnik last night for the game,  along with about 10,000 screaming Croats. Now I'm not a big fan of soccer, but it was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever been part of. What a party!

Looking out of our window this morning there are quite a few comatose bodies in red & white check uniforms littering the streets.

Beergut, that must have been a really AWESOME experience being there, being part of the party.

I am just deciding whether to take time out and go to the Octoberfest in Munich in Sept/Oct.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #18 on: Fri 20 Jul 2018 05:34:36 »
Was absolutely fabulous Jink. We were in Korcula for the final, and you'd swear they had won; so the party continued.

Definitely work on Oktoberfestt mate. It's another fabulous party. We went in 2012. Spent 3 days there,  but never got to see Munich. Avoid the weekends and book your accommodation early.

Offline jink

« Reply #19 on: Thu 26 Jul 2018 23:30:41 »
Beergut, I have finally got a date locked in to hit Oktoberfest beginning of October, on a Tuesday and staying in a hostel.

Have no tickets but reading various forums says you can still join tables in the various tents in the early hours of the day, making new found friends, drinking by the litres.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #20 on: Fri 27 Jul 2018 02:11:51 »

Have no tickets but reading various forums says you can still join tables in the various tents in the early hours of the day, making new found friends, drinking by the litres.

All true Jink. Free to get in, free to enter the beer tents. Bookings usually take effect after 5 or 6, so get there early. We had a table at around 10am, and roughly 6 to 7 groups joined our table at various times  during the day. I lost count towards the end. Plus just outside the tents you have the biggest amusement park outside ot a Disney land and fabulous food everywhere. Makes for a great party.

Sorry we hijacked your thread Tom.

The following users thanked this post: deutros, Tomado

Offline MrPurser

« Reply #21 on: Fri 27 Jul 2018 03:39:58 »
I did the Octoberfest back in 1975 - travelled from the U.K. in a Kombi I bought outside Australia House - camped at Thalkirken and spent a week there all told.  Actually did some sightseeing in Munich - Deutsch Museum, the Hoffbrahaus, etc - as Beergut has said - well worth the trip.
Another day - another song.