Author Topic: Midoztouch Internet Radio  (Read 47437 times)

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
Midoztouch Internet Radio
« on: Thu 14 Jul 2011 20:18:03 »
Well tonight is my 3rd show hope some more of you can join me thursday 14th july at 8.30 pm AEST .

Deutros.

It's as simple as a click here

http://loudcaster.com/channels/564-egroeggoz

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
Re: Midoztouch Internet Radio
« Reply #1 on: Thu 21 Jul 2011 01:25:34 »
Please join Angie and Ozzie tonight @ 8 PM EST for theirr radio show "Ozztralian Rulez" on Midoztouch Internet Radio @ http://midoztouch.com/radio They will doing what They do best; paying tribute to Australian Rock. Most of the songs played on their show are also located on their blog @ http://www.ozziemusicman.com/

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #2 on: Thu 21 Jul 2011 17:57:09 »
Don't Forget Tonight 8.30pm AEST Show #4 of Thursday I Got Friday On My Mind come on and join me as we take a trip back to the Sixties.

Well from next week 28th "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" will be incorporating a Quiz we'll be playing 10 random snippet's from the show you'll get 2 chances at having a listen to them. You can  lodge your entry any time you think you have the answers via the comments on my blog page on MIR once it's set up not the chat window . you will have Until the end of the Show to get your entry in most correct or first with most correct will be declared the winner, hopefully at the end of the show depending on the number of entries.

There will be a prize pool of about 10 items from which to choose a prize from, Books CD,s Cassette's and Vinyl. Hopefully the blog will be set up before the show so you can drop in and see what is on offer.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #3 on: Sat 23 Jul 2011 19:10:52 »
Tomorrow Sunday 24th at 10.30 am AEST Come and join me for Brunch with Deutros a fotrnightly show to help you get over the night before' if you're up to it join and have a chat. On the show I'll be playing 2 songs from each artist if  there is something you'd like to hear make a request and we'll see if we can get on the next show for you.

Offline Beergut

« Reply #4 on: Sat 23 Jul 2011 23:37:10 »
Having joined in a few times now, I can only recommend that others here do the same. It's a real shame that when we had server problems a week or so ago, many of the posts in this topic were lost.

The shows I've caught were great, with an awful lot of music that I'd either never heard before, or not heard for an awful long time. And it's good just to be able to interact with some of the guys and girls, such as Micko, Ozzie music Man, and Deutros to name a few, who are doing so much to preserve our Aussie music.

Deutros put on a show a couple of weeks back themed around Aussie covers of international artists hits that was so good I couldn't tear myself away (at least until my crappy connection did it for me!).

I can only recommend that everyone hear at least give it a listen. You'll be pleasantly surprised... ;D

Never stand between a tree and a dog

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #5 on: Sun 24 Jul 2011 02:48:26 »
Thanks for the kind words Beergut I hope that Ausrockers take your advice and come on over and have a listen, the advantage of MIR is that you are able to chat in real time so if you have a question about a song you may like you can get your answers there and then so I do hope you'll take the time to drop in most shows are on weekdays 8.00pm and 10.30pm if you would like to know exact times of shows just click on the little house to get you to MIR Blog.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #6 on: Wed 27 Jul 2011 23:02:33 »
From this week 28th "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" will be incorporating a Quiz we'll be playing 10 random snippet's from the show you'll get 2 chances at having a listen to them. You can  lodge your entry any time you think you have the answers via the comments on my blog page on MIR  not the chat window . You will have Until the end of the Show to get your entry in most correct or first with most correct will be declared the winner, hopefully at the end of the show depending on the number of entries.

There is a prize pool of about 10 items from which to choose a prize from, Books CD,s Cassette's and Vinyl. The blog is now set up for visitors you can view the prizes by using this link 

http://midozradionotes.wordpress.com/the-deutros-multiple-music-maze-quiz/
« Last Edit: Thu 28 Jul 2011 07:35:53 by deutros »

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #7 on: Sat 30 Jul 2011 01:24:23 »
TONIGHT, at the SPECIAL TIME of 7.30pm AEST  Mick's Picks 2.0 1990-2011. You'll hear Jet, Silverchair, John Butler Trio, Cat Empire, Pete Murray, The Living End, Augie March, Grinspoon, Vanessa Amorosi, Jordan Allen, Little Red, Ruby Hunter & more. If you don't know who they are, tune in. You may just surprise yaself & enjoy it :-)   

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #8 on: Wed 03 Aug 2011 18:13:47 »
Don't forget to be listening tonight Thursday 4.8.11 at 8.30pm AEST when I present another "Thursday I Got Friday On My Mind" where I'll be presenting another Aussie's doing Covers show.Some of the Artist featured this week Saints Angels INXS and Doug Parkinson. This weeks Quiz  will be different to last weeks, this week all you have to do is listen to the first 13 songs and name the original artist who sang the song so hope to see you there. Don't forget to be on time as every song you miss will be one less anser you know. Rules same as last week. first with most correct wins.

If you would like to see the prize pool for this week just follow this link

http://midozradionotes.wordpress.com/the-deutros-multiple-music-maze-quiz/
« Last Edit: Thu 04 Aug 2011 16:16:33 by deutros »

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #9 on: Sun 07 Aug 2011 13:34:46 »
Hi everyone It's time for "Brunch with Deutros" on Midastouch Internet Radio Sunday 7th of August 10.30am AEST yes that's right today come along and join me as I play 2 tracks from  a particular artist this week you'll hear tracks from artists such as Billy Thorpe, Marcia Hines, Daddy Cool and the Eurogliders so if you're reading this chances are the show is on now check your watch and come on drop in have a chat or just listen to the Music.

Deutros.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #10 on: Thu 11 Aug 2011 09:16:10 »
Don't forget to be listening this Thursday 11.8.11 at 8.30pm AEST when I present another "Thursday I Got Friday On My

Mind" where I'll be presenting another Aussie's doing Covers show.Some of the Artist featured this week  Angels  Nick

Barker And The Reptiles Candy Harlots and Buffalo This weeks Quiz  all you have to do is listen to the first 13 songs

and name the original artist who sang the song so hope to see you there. Don't forget to be on time as every song you

miss will be one less anser you know. Rules same as last week. first with most correct wins.

« Last Edit: Thu 11 Aug 2011 15:47:48 by deutros »

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #11 on: Sun 14 Aug 2011 22:37:05 »
Hi twothig & fellow Ausrockers

I'll actually be playing Axiom's "My Baby's Gone" on my show "Mick's Picks #10 - A Tribute to Brian Cadd" tomorrow night (Monday 15th) on Midoztouch Internet Radio at 8.30pm AEST at http://midoztouch.com/radio

In a marathon 2 hour plus presentation you'll be amazed at just how successful Brian has been, not just here but internationally as well. He is
of course renowned for his work with iconic bands like The Groop, Axiom & The Bootleg Family Band, as well as Blazing Salads, his 90's duo with Glenn Shorrock. Not forgetting either that Brian had many of his own solo hits in the 70's. All these artists will be included of course

But you can also expect to hear the songs he wrote for many other Aussie legends, many of them hits in their own right. So the show will have artists like The Masters Apprentices, Johnny Farnham, Zoot, Broderick Smith, Marcie Jones, Russell Morris, Normie Rowe, Ronnie Burns, Jon Blanchfield, Robin Jolley, Glenn Shorrock, an obscure fella called Richard Kaal who appeared in Hair and Brian's own first band The Jackson Kings.

And that doesn't include the international artists who have recorded his work. How's this for a list? Paul Jones of Manfred Mann (the first overseas artist to record one of Brian's songs), Tim Rose (a renowned songwriter in his own right), Cilla Black, Gene Pitney, Glen Campbell, Dobie Gray, Bonnie Tyler, The Pointer Sisters, Yvonne Elliman, Charlie Daniels Band and Lacy J Dalton. Not forgetting the legendary US Country Rock pioneers Flying Burrito Brothers who Brian joined in the 90's as a vocalist and songwriter.

That's a pretty impressive list by any yardstick and ALL of these artists, including Axiom's "My Baby's Gone" will be included in Monday night's show

So please try and remember: "Mick's Picks #10 - A Tribute to Brian Cadd"

TIME: 8.30pm AEST Monday 15th August

PLACE: Midoztouch Internet Radio @

http://midoztouch.com/radio

If you have a Facebook account you can even log in with Facebook and use the chat window to say hi, discuss the songs or just shoot the breeze.

I'd love to see a few of you from the forum there if you can make it

Cheers Micko

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #12 on: Sat 20 Aug 2011 19:38:51 »
Join me today Sunday 21st August 10.30am AEST for Brunch With Deutros (2 from 1) where I play 2 songs from a particular artist or band, sit back and enjoy the music or join in the informal chat some of the artists highlighted this week include Dragon Choirboys Eskimo Joe and Ian Moss.
« Last Edit: Sun 21 Aug 2011 15:31:22 by deutros »

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #13 on: Thu 25 Aug 2011 17:56:11 »
 Don't forget "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" 10.30 AEST tonight we'll be playing 10 random snippet's from the

show you'll get 3 chances at having a listen to them. You can lodge your entry any time you think you have the

answers via the comments on my blog page on MIR not the chat window . You will have Until the end of the Show to get

your entry in most correct or first with most correct will be declared the winner, hopefully at the end of the show

depending on the number of entries.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #14 on: Wed 07 Sep 2011 20:28:19 »

Don't forget to join me tomorrow night Thursday 8th of September 8.30pm AEST for another TIGFOMM show on Midoztouch Internet Radio it's Quiz Night again with Aussie artists doing covers guess who is the original artist and pick a prize from the prize pool if you're the winner.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #15 on: Thu 15 Sep 2011 20:02:40 »
 Don't forget to be listening Tonight 8.30pm AEST when I present another "Thursday I Got Friday On My Mind" where I'll be presenting another Aussie's doing Covers show.Some of the Artist featured this week  Party Boys Glenn Shorrock Billy Field Ronnie Charles and Diesel.This weeks Quiz  all you have to do is listen to the first 13 songs and name the original artist who sang the song so hope to see you there. Don't forget to be on time as every song you miss will be one less anser you know. Rules same as last week. first with most correct wins.

Offline Joe Lunchbox

• Forum Lunatic
« Reply #16 on: Thu 15 Sep 2011 20:30:09 »
Can't make it this week got to head into town.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #17 on: Fri 16 Sep 2011 17:51:42 »
Ok Joe not used to anyone replying here.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #18 on: Fri 23 Sep 2011 01:48:41 »
Thursday - Join Deutros tonight for the 'Thursday I Got Friday On My Mind' show starting 8.30pm (AEST). Take another trip down memory lane to the Sixties and Seventies for more of those classic, but very rarely heard, songs. Tonight we start a new competition so come along and give those brain cells a work out. As usual, there are great prizes for the lucky winner. We hope to see you here! 8:30pm tonight (AEST)

http://loudcaster.com/channels/564-egroeggoz

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #19 on: Tue 27 Sep 2011 15:59:35 »
Tuesday  27th of September the debut of my new show "Boogie Blues and Roots"  8.30pm  AEST on Midoztouch Radio just sit back and relax and let the music take you away if you love the  blues don't miss the show

Offline Newrace

« Reply #20 on: Thu 29 Sep 2011 00:06:07 »
Any Kevin Borich, Deutros?

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new !!!

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #21 on: Thu 29 Sep 2011 15:03:27 »
There was actually Newrace.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #22 on: Wed 05 Oct 2011 22:30:09 »
Friday - We're chatting with the creator of the 'All Australian mashup - A celebration of Australian recorded music' that can be found at All Australian mashup - A celebration of Australian recorded music  Dsotmw will be in the chat room at http://midoztouch.com/radio to answer any questions you may have about making of this fantastic mash. That's at the start of Friday Night alive this Friday with Angie & Ozzie - 9PM (AEDT)!

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #23 on: Thu 13 Oct 2011 20:44:05 »
 "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind"    Join me Deutros this Thursday 06.10.11 on MidozTouch Internet Radio for "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" 8.30pm AEDT for a show dedicated the Land Of The Long White Cloud New Zealand . I'll be playing songs from the sixties and seventies some you may know and some you may not . You can just have a listen or join in the chat we're a happy bunch and would love to talk to you.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #24 on: Tue 22 Nov 2011 18:18:40 »
 "Kaz's Autograph Book"    Join me Deutros tonight Tuesday 22.11.11 8.30 PM AEDT for a MIR radio special called "Kaz's Autograph Book" Last week Kaz one of our regular listeners to MIR posted her autograph book from the late sixties on Facebook and I was so impressed with it decided to do a show based on the bands and artists found in Her Autograph Book.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #25 on: Thu 24 Nov 2011 21:37:15 »
 Join me Deutros this Thursday 24.11.11 on MidozTouch Internet Radio for "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" 8.30pm AEDT Tonight I'll be playing songs from a Mix Tape I play in the car. A bit more of an insight into what I like to listen to when I'm away from the hurley burley world of Midoztouch Internet Radio. As the name Mix Tape implies there will be a bit of everything Country, Rock, Blues and Pop.

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #26 on: Tue 29 Nov 2011 02:27:50 »
Join me Deutros this Tuesday 29.11.11 AEDT for "Under The Covers...with Deutros" when I'll be expanding on my covers shows with the theme that the Ozzie's started some weeks ago I'll be playing an Australian recording alongside the Overseas song which may have been the inspiration for our local product. Come along and join in the chat and have a say as to which version of the song you think is the best.

It would be really great to get a bit more support for the station It would be nice to see some of you there

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #27 on: Fri 09 Dec 2011 22:26:44 »

Tuesday, 13th December 7:30PM (AEDT)

Join David Johnston on Midoztouch Internet Radio to hear the introduction to his book ‘ The music goes round my head - Australian pop music 1964-69

Listen to David bring his own book to life as he narrates his how own work and plays the music referenced throughout the book.

The first, introductory episode can be heard on:
Tuesday, 13th December 7:30PM (AEDT) on
Midoztouch Internet Radio

Check here for repeat times

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #28 on: Thu 15 Dec 2011 18:20:28 »
Join me Deutros this Tuesday 15.12.11 8.30pm AEDT for The very Last "Under The Covers...with Deutros"  as it's the last show I thought I'd just play some songs that are not that well known with many of them not having been played On MIR before so a bit of a Potpourri come on along it's your secong last chance to have a listen to what was a brave adventure put together by our Grand Meister Graham George.

Sadly due to almost complete indifference Midoztouch Internet Radio will cease to exist after this weekend so if you ever wondered what it was all about come along tonight and have a listen.

Offline Tomado

« Reply #29 on: Sat 21 Apr 2018 15:25:09 »
Geez Tony do you also run an internetradio thingy ?
Besides all those great blogs a radio thingy as well?
OMG RU really a human?

8)