Discover Sounds, Underground Music Samplers > Music and Entertainment, Local gigs

Midoztouch Internet Radio

<< < (2/7) > >>

deutros:
Thanks for the kind words Beergut I hope that Ausrockers take your advice and come on over and have a listen, the advantage of MIR is that you are able to chat in real time so if you have a question about a song you may like you can get your answers there and then so I do hope you'll take the time to drop in most shows are on weekdays 8.00pm and 10.30pm if you would like to know exact times of shows just click on the little house to get you to MIR Blog.

deutros:
From this week 28th "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" will be incorporating a Quiz we'll be playing 10 random snippet's from the show you'll get 2 chances at having a listen to them. You can  lodge your entry any time you think you have the answers via the comments on my blog page on MIR  not the chat window . You will have Until the end of the Show to get your entry in most correct or first with most correct will be declared the winner, hopefully at the end of the show depending on the number of entries.

There is a prize pool of about 10 items from which to choose a prize from, Books CD,s Cassette's and Vinyl. The blog is now set up for visitors you can view the prizes by using this link 

http://midozradionotes.wordpress.com/the-deutros-multiple-music-maze-quiz/

deutros:
TONIGHT, at the SPECIAL TIME of 7.30pm AEST  Mick's Picks 2.0 1990-2011. You'll hear Jet, Silverchair, John Butler Trio, Cat Empire, Pete Murray, The Living End, Augie March, Grinspoon, Vanessa Amorosi, Jordan Allen, Little Red, Ruby Hunter & more. If you don't know who they are, tune in. You may just surprise yaself & enjoy it :-)   

deutros:
Don't forget to be listening tonight Thursday 4.8.11 at 8.30pm AEST when I present another "Thursday I Got Friday On My Mind" where I'll be presenting another Aussie's doing Covers show.Some of the Artist featured this week Saints Angels INXS and Doug Parkinson. This weeks Quiz  will be different to last weeks, this week all you have to do is listen to the first 13 songs and name the original artist who sang the song so hope to see you there. Don't forget to be on time as every song you miss will be one less anser you know. Rules same as last week. first with most correct wins.

If you would like to see the prize pool for this week just follow this link

http://midozradionotes.wordpress.com/the-deutros-multiple-music-maze-quiz/

deutros:
Hi everyone It's time for "Brunch with Deutros" on Midastouch Internet Radio Sunday 7th of August 10.30am AEST yes that's right today come along and join me as I play 2 tracks from  a particular artist this week you'll hear tracks from artists such as Billy Thorpe, Marcia Hines, Daddy Cool and the Eurogliders so if you're reading this chances are the show is on now check your watch and come on drop in have a chat or just listen to the Music.

Deutros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version