Comments, Suggestions, Discussions > Lets have a Winge

Why did it take so long to find this forum!!!!

(1/7) > >>

pewdekz:
I like to think I can get around the web and find stuff that I want, but a huge hole has always been hard to find Aussie stuff. So I am so glad I found this site and quite by accident too!!!!

Look forward to being here now!!

Hector McFreckle:
Yeah you're right. Which is pretty much how we've all come together - with the initial help of Newrace, Jaylee, No_Exit, screamin, Skids & many others, we've built something that was missing from the net. It had always been extremely hard to find Aussie stuff!  ;)

Beergut:
I thought I was in Heaven when I found this place. All my old 45's and 33's still available through this place, the blog, Slades Blog and Midoztouch.

And so many great people who went out of their way to find the rare bits I couldn't. It's a great community of Oz music lovers, that's for sure. And now that you've found us, join in, recapture the music of your youth, and have fun.

kelvin1962:

--- Quote from: Beergut on Sat 16 Feb 2008 02:50:09 ---I thought I was in Heaven when I found this place.
--- End quote ---

Till you met Hector and myself  ;D

Beergut:
Kel! You and Hector are the heart and soul of this place. (Even if I was here before you LOL)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version