Comments, Suggestions, Discussions > Lets have a Winge

45cat

<< < (2/3) > >>

MrPurser:
Thanks Tim - I always use paint.net and 'trim' the scanso that only the actual label remains - that may be why I haven't had any - just checked and all were O.K.  :Thumbup:)

deutros:
So what's being tampered with the black ring around the label?

Guitarzan:
Similar to you Don, I use Microsoft Picture Manager to "trim" or "crop" the scans, leave 20 pixels either side of the record label then I use paint.net to do the rest (hence the "black ring"). I like to leave a bit of space out from the label so that it stands out the best way possible.

So I guess you fellers got lucky, that first photo you see was originally a full view of the blue flexi-disc, they took out all the area with the grooves and just kept a rather awkward view of the label itself which looks like shit. And they took out the "black ring" from the Kamahl label. How I had them before looked just fine, I've seen other members' flexi-disc scans stay exactly as I did mine and nobody tampered with (edited) them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Hope that explains things better.

gnowangerup:
Hi Guys,

Do you know if you are able to download any of the singles on the site?

MrPurser:
It's only a site for label scans - there isn't any music with them.  As far as I know, you can downlaod the scans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version