Author Topic: Jon English B-side  (Read 13762 times)

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
Jon English B-side
« on: Fri 28 Jan 2011 03:34:16 »
I had a visitor to the blog ask me did I know what the B-side to the Jon English single All Together Now was and as I don't I wondered if anyone here does.

Offline motcher76

Re: Jon English B-side
« Reply #1 on: Fri 13 Apr 2012 11:10:19 »
I had no idea about this one at the time Deutros, but once again I've stumbled across an answer ...

Artist:      Jon English
Title:       All Together Now
Label:      RCA
Cat. No.:  7432113492
Format:    Vinyl, 7'', 45 RPM, Single
Genre:      Pop
Tracklist:

A1.  All Together Now (Main Vocal) 2m56s
        Written by Jon English (Midnight Music)

B1.  Easy Street (Main Vocal) 3m04s
        Written by Jon English (Midnight Music)

Produced by David Mackay
Recorded at The Factory Studios, Surrey, UK
From the TV Series ''All Together Now''
Original sound recording (P) 1992 BMG Arista/Ariola Limited. All rights reserved.

Now that I've found this it turns out to be a ''yeah I do remember that'' moment ... I now remember the song was used in the TV show as the end credits rolled - just as ''All Together Now'' was used in the opening sequence. Sorta makes sense that it would end up as the b-side to the ''All Together Now'' single.  Doh!!

Both of the songs appear on the 2xCD Jon English compilation ''English History Two'' (2002).

It's only taken a year and a bit to solve this one - that's not bad going  :laugh:

Cheers

"... Before you judge a man, first walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who gives a damn. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!!..."   ;D

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #2 on: Fri 13 Apr 2012 22:21:52 »
Thanks Motcher yes it  was so long ago don't know if I ever solved it back then or who even asked.

Offline motcher76

« Reply #3 on: Fri 13 Apr 2012 23:17:50 »
Thanks Motcher yes it  was so long ago don't know if I ever solved it back then or who even asked.
It was from a comment left on your blog against the Jon English - Lovin' Arms post from egroegg  back in January 2011 ... HERE

Cheers
"... Before you judge a man, first walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who gives a damn. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!!..."   ;D

Offline deutros

• Midoztouch 2
  • Global Moderator
  • Rock Elite
  • Midoztouch 2 Admin
    • Little Aussie Albums
« Reply #4 on: Sat 14 Apr 2012 03:40:31 »
ah yes that's graham the guy that was running Midoztouch Internet Radio suppose I should drop him a line let him know if he hasn't already found out. Thanks again Motcher.