Discover Sounds, Underground Music Samplers > Music and Entertainment, Local gigs

Midoztouch Internet Radio

<< < (6/7) > >>

deutros:
 Join me Deutros this Thursday 24.11.11 on MidozTouch Internet Radio for "Thursday I've Got Friday On My Mind" 8.30pm AEDT Tonight I'll be playing songs from a Mix Tape I play in the car. A bit more of an insight into what I like to listen to when I'm away from the hurley burley world of Midoztouch Internet Radio. As the name Mix Tape implies there will be a bit of everything Country, Rock, Blues and Pop.

deutros:
Join me Deutros this Tuesday 29.11.11 AEDT for "Under The Covers...with Deutros" when I'll be expanding on my covers shows with the theme that the Ozzie's started some weeks ago I'll be playing an Australian recording alongside the Overseas song which may have been the inspiration for our local product. Come along and join in the chat and have a say as to which version of the song you think is the best.

It would be really great to get a bit more support for the station It would be nice to see some of you there

deutros:

Tuesday, 13th December 7:30PM (AEDT)

Join David Johnston on Midoztouch Internet Radio to hear the introduction to his book ‘ The music goes round my head - Australian pop music 1964-69’

Listen to David bring his own book to life as he narrates his how own work and plays the music referenced throughout the book.

The first, introductory episode can be heard on:
Tuesday, 13th December 7:30PM (AEDT) on
Midoztouch Internet Radio

Check here for repeat times

deutros:
Join me Deutros this Tuesday 15.12.11 8.30pm AEDT for The very Last "Under The Covers...with Deutros"  as it's the last show I thought I'd just play some songs that are not that well known with many of them not having been played On MIR before so a bit of a Potpourri come on along it's your secong last chance to have a listen to what was a brave adventure put together by our Grand Meister Graham George.

Sadly due to almost complete indifference Midoztouch Internet Radio will cease to exist after this weekend so if you ever wondered what it was all about come along tonight and have a listen.

Tomado:
Geez Tony do you also run an internetradio thingy ?
Besides all those great blogs a radio thingy as well?
OMG RU really a human?

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version